John Holley of Florida has won the event#3 i.e. $365 No Limit Hold’em of World Series of poker circuit played at Choctaw Casino and Resort and collected the first prize of amount $203,944 . John is a 54 years old fisherman and a regular guy at the casino. He just did great and topped a hugh field size of 4,294 Players at the ground. There were 4,053 participants to this particular Hold’em game last year at the same tournament and Ray Henson was the winner and took down $197,588 of cash prize.
As mentioned earlier, the total number of participants to the game was 4,294 which generated a hugh $1,274,700 of prize pool. This is Holley’s fourth gold ring playing at different World Series of poker tournaments.
After winning his fourth gold ring and taking down more than $200,000 of cash prize Holley was very pleased and said that it was a great day for me. “I have some things that I do live that I feel really work for me,” Holley explained. “And the biggest part of my game is always reading people, he added.
Other winners are as follows:-
- 1st:- John Holley, a fisherman of Florida topped and won the first prize of $203,944.
- 2nd:- Ryan Hardin, f Texas was the runner up and collected $125,532.
- 3rd:- Joseph Coffaro Tomball was at the third place and took home $91,052.
- 4th:- Charley Sauer was at 4th place and took down $67,444.
- 5th:- Eli Loewenthal comes at 5th position of the event and got cash of $50,338
- 6th:- Kevin Waguespack of Kingwood took down a cash amount of $37,859 and secured 5th position of the event.
- 7th:- Wesley Cutshall of Cypress, TX, was at 7th place for $365 NLH and got $28,693.
- 8th:- Lonny Weitzel of Texarkana, TX, participated to the game and is at 8th place in the winners list, made $21,912.
- 9th:- Zachary Carley of Norman, OK is at 9th position and got $16,864 of cash.