Rainman751, A Russian poker pro and football lover is the new champ of PokerStars 2016 Spin & Go. He created history by winning this $1 Million Prize by playing just four hands. Believe me just four hands made him the champion of 2016 Spin & Go.
The 25 year old guy is a pro poker player and loves to play football and chess in his free time. He decided to participate in $100 Buy in Spin & Go Millionaire Maker and tops the field size. He has a keen interest in economics as well.
“It was simply incredible” to win this kind of tournament in just four hands. I decided to play the $100 Spin & Go and was amused to see that my Pony Avatar which is that’s Princess Luna for the uninitiated landed on a hugh $1 Million Jackpot Table, Rainman751 said in an interview.
It was the fastest ever million dollars Spin & Go tournament, which took less than two minutes of the play to decide. It is incredible and simple as it looks Rainman751 added.
Canadian Kman_AP2 and Mexican pablotenisis were the runner up of the event by taking down $100,000 of cash prize.
Here is other poker players who have won Millions:-
- Rainman751 from Russia won $1 Million at $100 Tournament on 7 February 2016.
- GrindHeaps of Australia did well at $100 Tournament and won $1 Million.
- ifipushud325 of Australia won $5 buy in tournament and took home $1 Million on October 28.
- Prophethicks of England won $5 tournament for $1 Million on October 25.
- Samara Lúcio of Brazil won $1 Million for just $5 buy in on October 21.
Looking to play and win Million dollars by investing just few bucks? Check this site out and you can also do it without any doubt.