World Series of poker has announced its most awaited poker festival schedule for 2016. Total 69 events are going to be held at All Suite Hotel& Casino in Las Vegas from May 31 to July 18, 2016. Out of 69 events, eight new events are added to the tournament. It was the 46th season last year in 2015 for WSOP, attracted more than 100,000 players from across the world and was a big success.
The eight new events added are as follows:-
- Event#4 or $1,000 Top up Turbo No Limit, event starts on June 5 2016.
- Event#12 or $565 PLO with re entry on June 9.
- Event#23 or 2,000 No Limit Hold’em on June 15.
- Event#40 or $2,500 Mixed Triple Draw Lowball featuring A-5, 2-7 and Badugi.
- Event#45 or $1,500 Mixed No Limit Hold’em PLO on June 26.
- Event#53 or $1,500 Mixed PLO/8 on June 30.
- Event#54 A/B/C/D- $888 Crazy 888 handed and $888,888 guaranteed on July 1.
- Event#57 or $1,000 Tag Team No limit Hold’em for 2-4 person teams on July 7.
Some of the Major changes are going to be implemented in 47th WSOP 2016:-
The minimum payout would be one and half times more than the buy in. More places will be paid now and it will be 15% of the field. As the minimum payouts increased, it is expected to reach the money on day 1 of every event.
Starting time: – WSOP has made some changes to their events timings. Till last year the events were taking place at noon and 4pm but this years the first event will take place on 11AM (one hour before) and 3 PM.
More Staring chips: – The more you play the more you get at WSOP this year. If you in to a $10,000 buy in event, you would receive 50,000 in starting chips (Five times starting chips).
Other highlights of the WSOP 2016:-
- The event#1 of the championship i.e. $565 buy in casino employees starts on June 1 at 11AM.
- Event#2 of $565 buy in Colossus II No Limit Hold’em starts on June 2 at 10AM and 4PM.
- Event#14 of $1,500 buy in Millionaire maker No Limit Hold’em on Friday June 10 and 11.
- Event#41 of $1,500 buy in Monster Stack No Limit Hold’em starts on June 24 and 25.
- Event#48 of $5,000 buy-in No-Limit Hold’em starts on June 28.
- Colossus 11 of $7 Million Prize pool Guarantee and at least $1 Million for the title winner begins on June 2.
The Final or Main event of the WSOP 2016 will be played from July 10 at 11am. This would ebb $10,000 buy in No Limit Hold’em event to which players will get five times more in starting chips.1000 places will be paid and final nine players will get at least an amount of $1 Million.