Mustapha Kanit, the Italian pro poker player leaded the Day2 (Final Day) of the €25K High Roller at European Poker Tour Dublin. Kanit finishes his Day 2 of the High Roller event by having total 5,460,000 chip counts. Just eight players are left in the game to play for final table.
The top scorer and chips leader of the Day 1 Anton Bertilsson of Sweden is a second place and having total 3,850,000 chips with him. Meanwhile Keith Johnson of united Kingdom, Jeffrey Rossiter of Australia, Nick Petrangelo of united states, Chance Kornuth of USA, and Charlie Carrel of United Kingdom will also join the final table of the event €25K High Roller at EPT#12 In Dublin.
With total entrants increased to 70 (because of late entries), out of which 58 entrants were unique and rest of them were reentrants. Total 70 entries generated a cash prize pool of an amount €1,715,000 be divided to top nine players, whereas the winner is expected to receive the amount €501,640.
Here are the final eight players looking to won this grand tournament:-
- Mustapha Kanit of Italy is at top position and has 5,460,000.
- The Swedish Anton Bertilsson is at second place with total 3,850,000.
- UK’s Charlie Carrel is at third spot and has total 2,755,000 chips along with him.
- Chance Kornuth of United States has 1,310,000 being at fourth place,
- The Argentinean Ivan Luca is the fifth final table player, who has 1,265,000 chips.
- Jeffrey Rossiter of Australia is at Number#6 in the list and has 1,120,000
- Keith Johnson of United Kingdom for 1,150,000
- Nick Petrangelo of United States had 570,000
Many of the international poker pros including Team PokerStars Jason Mercier, Kevin MacPhee, Mike McDonald, Niall Farrell, Daniel Dvoress, Mike Watson and Max Silver got eliminated in the second round of the game.